A bird in hand may be worth two in the bush, but tired, wet feet could mean missing your shot completely. Our Flyway Waterproof boots in Briar Pitstop full-grain leather are part of the Thorogood 1957 Series. Boots in this series are, designed with classic style and modern technology that delivers comfort, durability, and slip-resistance. These 6″ Flyway hunting boots exceed the avid upland bird hunter’s requirements: cushioned removable footbed for all-day comfort, breathable X-Stream Waterproof® membrane to keep your feet dry and blister-free, a rubber midsole for shock absorption with every step, and Goodyear welt construction for years of durable wear. Tailor-made for the upland bird hunter’s needs, the simple yet effective “cellular wedge” directional pattern of the lightweight outsole resists mud and slipping so you can flush and shoot with confidence all day long. Our Flyway boots are the official hunting boot of Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever.
- Briar Pitstop brown full-grain leather
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption™ footbed
- Composite shank
- MAXWear 90° slip-resisting outsole
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Official hunting boot of Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components